Sunday 19 November 2017

Demand For Denim

For the last few years, Athleisure has been a growing trend due to the increase of consumers wanting to feel comfortable and stylish at the same time. This year especially, Ive seen a great amount of stores such as Topshop and Urban Outfitters dedicating lots of store space for the trend. Although it seems at its peak, consumers are going back to denim instead of buying leggings which in my opinion are just not working in fashion anymore.
Materials in denim are changing for our desire for comfort, so companies are changing with consumer needs. Young people today are out to find the perfect pair of vintage Levis, and yes it can be challenging, but they're out there somewhere. 90's style fashion is a huge hit at the minute, even for me. I feel that when it comes to a pair of jeans today, theres a style for all occasions which makes them more versatile than ever.

For about a month I was seeing people around Nottingham with oversized Vintage Levis and I instantly thought I need some now! So I went over to COW, which is a vintage store in Nottingham and bought some for only £19! this was great because buying new Levis would cost on average £95, so I think for millennials its great to buy from vintage stores if you're after an affordable pair.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hannah West. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig